Request for informationfor about Support Services for people with Dyslexia at Texas A&M Univ-Main Campus
President . R. Bowen Loftin of Texas A&M Univ-Main Campus
Let me start this letter by introducing myself, my name is Leon Lewis Jr, at the current time I have a blog in the Facebook group called Dyslexic in America. Over the past several months we have been discussing colleges and university with Support Services for people with dyslexia and other learning disabilities. Your institution has been identified as one of the schools with strong support services. Please find listed below links to our website. Over the next couple of weeks I will begin to Wright blogs about each institution. I have several questions? I would appreciate if you could take the time to respond to them, so I can ensure accuracy in the information I give to the 4000 or so followers of My Blog
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/DyslexicinAmeri/
- Contact information for student support services or institutional specialists trained in the area of dyslexia?
- Number of students admitted to college or university every year?
- Number of students admitted to college or university with dyslexia
- List the top five programs for all students at college or university?
- List the top five programs for all students with dyslexia?
- List your overall retention rate for all students?
- List your overall retention rate for students with dyslexia?
- Percentage of students that graduate within five years?
- Percentage of students with dyslexia that graduate within five years?
- Number of trained or certified staff assisting with learning disabilities?
- Please list the methods of remediation?
- Please list technology resources?
- Statement about your institution and the philosophy’s that you follow, to ensure support services for students with disabilities?
- Date and time lines for admissions and other criteria documentation needed for assistance I.E. (IEP, psychology reports etc). ?
- Any links, photographs and information that you would wish for me to share with followers?
Leon Lewis Jr.
CEO – Dyslexic in America
Phone: (919) 28D-YSLE
Address: PO Box 1529
Clayton, NC 27520Jion: The Cause Dyslexic in America